SWW welcomes both hopeful and published writers. With over 350 members, our organization crosses genre boundaries allowing a broad spectrum of acclaimed speakers and workshop presenters. Our topics cross all aspects of writing from the creation of publishable work to the business requirements.
Your membership pays for:
- 23 meetings annually which offer opportunities for large scale networking and a presentation by an acclaimed writer, editor, or publisher.
- Your personal author page on the SWW website
- A link on the SWW website to your personal homepage
- The creation and publication of the SouthWest Sage Newsletter – in addition to providing organizational news to the members, it also offers writing challenges to the members and opportunities to be published.
- Discounted prices for writing related conferences, classes and workshop sponsored by SWW.
- Opportunities on both the website and in meetings to make announcements about your successes or personal upcoming writing events.
- Discounts at local businesses