SouthWest Sage, the monthly newsletter of SouthWest Writers, is published to encourage writers of all genres and experience to learn more about the craft and business of writing. Featuring upcoming SWW programs, events, workshops, and contests, the Sage includes member successes and articles that range from finding an agent to print-on-demand, fashioning poetry to creating websites and blogs—all liberally spiced with tips and techniques. The Sage is posted online prior to the end of each month.
If you would like to receive an email link to the e-Sage when it is posted, click here to add your name and email address to the list.
November Sage Announces The Sage Anthology Has Been Published!
SWW has a new meeting location! This month’s Sage gives all the details. Other items of interest include:
Here is the Table of Contents for more information:
- 2 President’s message
- 3 November 3rd Speakers
- 4 November 20th Speaker/Sage Challenge
- 5 Write it! By Elaine Montague
- 7 American Nomads Lynn Andrepont
- 8 December 1 Meeting speaker/workshop
- 9 What an Arrival in Hong Kong! Carol Kreis
- 10 Sage Anthology Published!
- 11 Member Steve Brewer Opens a Bookstore
- 12 Perfect Your Plot Kirt Hickman
- 14 SWW Critique Service
- 15 Military Writers Conference 2019
- 16 Ask Chaucer
- 17 SWW’s New Meeting Place!
- 18 Shrinking Houses Beverly Ann Allen
- 19 Author Interviews—KL Wagoner
- 23 General Information
- 24 Non-SWW events
- 25 SWW financial report
- 26 SWW General Information
Links to past SAGE newsletters
SWW SAGE -August 2017