Writing IS a Business Conference
Saturday, September 26
8 am – 4:30 pm
Do you consider your writing to be a hobby or a business? There is a big difference between the two as far as the IRS is concerned. Join SWW on September 26, 2020 for an all-day conference to learn the ins and outs of treating your writing as a business.
The conference will be held at the same location as our regular monthly meetings. Go to our Meeting Location page for directions.
Albuquerque Center for Spiritual Living (ACSL), Labyrinth Room
2801 Louisiana NE
Albuquerque, NM 87110
- Tax Questions: Answered by N.M. Taxation and Revenue (Dorian Johnson, Audit Bureau Chief)
- Intellectual Properties and Tax Laws & Copyright (Gina Constant, Attorney)
- Keeping Track of Your Business Expenses—A Hands-on Approach (Gail Rubin, Cornelia Gamlem, Kirt Hickman)
- Will and Estate Planning (Jim Plitz, Attorney)
- Planning a Home Office (Rob Spiegel)
- Working With Accountants (Brian Reinhardt, Accountant)
- Business Planning (Alexis Hassley, Entrepreneur)
Early Bird: Opens June 1, 2020
$99 SWW Members/$104 Osher/$109 Non-members
September 1–25: $119 SWW Members/$124 Osher/$129 Non-members
September 23: Last day for online registration
Register at the door: $139
Cost includes light breakfast, box lunch, beverages, and snacks.
Four Ways to Register
♦ Online, starting June 1, via PayPal: use the registration form here.
♦ By phone: call the SWW office at 505-830-6034.
♦ By mail: print and fill out this form.
♦ At a regular SWW meeting, once we meet again in person.
For a pdf of the conference flyer, click here.
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the SWW office at 505-830-6034.