- The Sci-Fi/Fantasy Writers Conference
Saturday ♦ June 9, 2017
8:30 am to 5:00 pm
The Nativo Lodge awakens the imaginative spirit of travelers searching for a unique experience. This hotel blends rich contemporary design, vibrant historical and artistic details reflective of New Mexico’s Native American heritage with contemporary Albuquerque city elements. History, art, and vibrant colors are combined to provide our guests with a dramatic experience.
This 146 room limited-service hotel features the best of modern amenities mixed with the hospitality and charm of the Native American culture. After a day of work, sightseeing or fun seeking, guests are invited to relax and savor evening cocktails in the soaring atrium or enjoy the beautiful indoor/outdoor pool and hot tub. The guest rooms at Nativo are spacious and inviting, with stunning Native American decor, plush beds, complimentary Wi-Fi, and city or mountain views from private balconies.
Nativo Lodge is owned and managed by Heritage Hotels & Resorts. It is located at the intersection of San Mateo and Pan American in Albuquerque, near the I-25 exit for San Mateo and Osuna.
Special Pricing for Conference Attendees:
- Rate is $69.00 (before tax) for a standard king or double rooms at single or double occupancy.
- Upgraded rooms have additional fees
- To make reservations: Guests must call our reservations number 1–866-505-7829 or front desk 505-798-4300 and ask for the “SWW 2018 Conference” rate.
- Guests can also make a reservation on www.NativoLodge.com by entering the date of arrival and SWW 2018 in the group code field (it is not case sensitive).
- Guests must provide a credit card to guarantee the room
- Allocations for our room block will drop on Wednesday, March 7, 2018; after that date, guests can still book under the special group rate based on availability.
- The hotel has a 24 hour cancellation policy; if any guest cancels their reservation within 24 hours of scheduled check-in, one night room & tax will be charged to the credit card on the reservation.
- This is not a comprehensive list of hotel reservation policy.
GUEST ROOM AMENITIES
All guest rooms include the following amenities:
Keurig™Coffee makers with a selection of coffee and tea
Hair dryer, iron, and ironing board
Pet friendly (pet fee applies)
For more information go to www.nativolodge.com
If you have questions, please email SouthWest Writers or call the SWW office at 505-830-6034.