Please follow the Entry Guidelines found on the Call for Submissions page.
- If your submission of prose, essays, or poetry is previously published, you must have the right to re-publish it. Obtain the right to republish before submitting this form.
- You must certify that the photograph (unless it’s in the public domain) or the artwork you’re submitting is owned by you, the submitter. If you don’t own it, obtain a written transfer of ownership before submitting this form.
- Add a 50-word bio to the end of your Prose/Essay and Poetry submissions. The bio will not be considered in your submission’s word count.
- Photograph and Artwork submissions require a 50-word bio, submitted separately below.
- Prose/Essay and Poetry: Only .doc and .docx formats are accepted. Please include the title of your entry as part of the file name. Example: If the title of your entry is Red Dawn, the uploaded file should be RedDawn.doc or RedDawn.docx.
- Photos and Artwork: Only .jpg format is accepted. Please include the title of your submission as part of the file name. Example: If the title of your entry is Red Dawn, the uploaded file should be RedDawn.jpg.
- About word counts: The submission’s title, the author’s name, and the author’s bio do not affect the word count. When determining word count, only consider the body of the submission.