If you are a current SouthWest Writers member, you can have a Member Page on our website. Just fill out the form below and submit. You’ll be sent a link once the page is formatted.
For those who are not authors but whose activities are related to writing, or to add works in progress to your existing Member Page, go to the Non-Author or Updates page. For published authors with books/stories to include, continue on this page.
We suggest you look over the fields on the form and prepare ahead of time.
- Your author bio should be proofed and ready to go, as well as any book blurbs.
- If you want others to find you on social media, please include the URLs, not just the name of the site.
- For individual listings of essays, articles, poetry, and short stories, you will be asked for the publication/issue and any links to them.
- The sections for novels, nonfiction books, and collections/anthologies contain fields for uploading book covers (no sexually explicit covers accepted) and adding purchase links. Again, please include the URLs so others can click through to the buying page on sites like Amazon.
- If you have edited a book but not contributed to it otherwise, you can enter this information in the section below the short story fields.
- Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
The form can accommodate a listing of three novels, three nonfiction books, 20 essays, poems, and short stories and two corresponding collections/anthologies. If you have more to list, fill out the form with what you can and leave a note in the last box. You’ll be contacted regarding how to add more information.