SouthWest Writers offers avenues to publication for its members through its books and newsletters. Click on the links below for more information.
- Seeing the World in 20/20 is SouthWest Writers’ newest anthology of award-winning stories. The anthology contains first- through third-place winning entries from our 2020 contest covering categories in prose and poetry: Biography/Memoir, Humor, Social Consciousness, Romance, Science Fiction/Fantasy, Mystery, Animals, Philosophy, Historical Fiction, and more.
- 2019 Contest Winners Anthology. Our 2019 Short Prose and Poetry Contest focused on poetry, non-fiction essays, and genre-driven prose of up to 3,500 words. This anthology is filled with (nearly all) the first-, second-, and third-place winning entries from the contest.
- KiMo Theatre: Fact & Folklore, presented by SouthWest Writers and writer/editor Jacqueline Murray Loring, is a collection of newly-told stories, articles, memoirs, insights, opinions, never-before-heard remembrances, and researched facts about the KiMo Theatre as a performing arts theatre and a movie palace.
- SouthWest Writers Sage Anthology is filled with the best stories, articles, and poems published in the SouthWest Sage Newsletter from 2016 to 2018.
- Storyteller’s Anthology, published in 2014, features stories and poetry by SWW members. Discover how a disaster lead to the creation and publication of SWW’s first anthology.
The SouthWest Sage is our award-winning newsletter featuring articles and stories by our members plus information on upcoming SWW events.