SWW welcomes both hopeful writers and published authors. With over 300 members, our organization crosses genre boundaries allowing a broad spectrum of acclaimed speakers and workshop presenters. Our topics include all aspects of writing from the creation of publishable work to business requirements.
Your membership benefits include:
- Twenty-three annual meetings which offer opportunities for large-scale networking and presentations by acclaimed writers, editors, or publishers.
- A personal author page on the SWW website.
- Author interviews on the SWW website.
- The monthly SouthWest Sage newsletter. In addition to providing organizational news to the members, it also offers writing challenges and opportunities to be published.
- Discounts on writing-related conferences, classes, and workshops sponsored by SWW. Workshops for 2021 are free to SWW members!
- Opportunities to announce your successes and personal upcoming writing events.
- A new Members Only section on the website.
Go to the Membership page for a more extensive list of what SWW has to offer.