Until it’s safe to meet in person again, we’ll schedule monthly meetings using the Zoom platform. See a schedule of all our events on this page. For specifics about upcoming speakers and topics, visit the Meetings page.
Zoom Meeting Information:
1st Saturday, Morning Meeting – 10:00 AM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
3rd Tuesday, Evening Meeting – 6:30 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
Joining an SWW Zoom Meeting
Our Zoom log-in policy has changed due to recent disruptions to our free meetings.
- Contact our office (505-830-6034 or email@example.com) to receive a link.
- OR sign up for Elerts to receive a link to our upcoming meetings.
- Receive a link though Elerts.
- OR sign into the Members Only portion of the website (which leads to the Members Portal). Once in the Members Portal, follow the Zoom log-in directions posted prior to the meeting.
Join a Zoom Meeting
Option 1: Click on the link provided in the Elert or SWW office correspondence.
Option 2: Sign into Zoom on your cellphone by calling this meeting phone number: 669-900-6833. Include the Meeting ID provided in the Elert or SWW office correspondence. When calling in you will only be able to listen to the workshop. You can also download the Zoom App on your cell phone for all of the Zoom tools (video and audio).
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,Meeting ID goes here, followed by# US (Houston)
+16699006833,,Meeting ID goes here, followed by# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
Option 3: Join a Zoom meeting through a web browser on a desktop, laptop, or tablet.
1. Click on the Zoom link –> www.zoom.us
2. Click on the “Join Meeting” located near the right top corner of your web browser.
3. Type the Meeting ID into the meeting ID box and click Join Meeting. No password required.
4. Select your audio options. We will not be using video for all attendees, as the video option has a tendency to slow down connections. You will be able to see a shared screen of information we will be discussing within the meeting.