The SouthWest Sage, the monthly newsletter of SouthWest Writers, is published to encourage writers of all genres and experience to learn more about the craft and business of writing. Featuring upcoming SWW programs, events, workshops, and contests, the Sage includes member successes and articles that range from finding an agent to print-on-demand, fashioning poetry to creating websites and blogs—all liberally spiced with tips and techniques. The Sage is posted online prior to the end of each month.
If you would like to receive an email link to the e-Sage when it is posted, click here to add your name and email address to the list.
The September Sage has some great information on upcoming events as well as a couple first time articles about writing from SouthWest Writer members! Here are some of the Highlights:
- October’s Novel Conference “The Roadmap to Publication”
- Perfect Pitch Workshop, Blog Workshop
- On the Virtues of Sesquipedalianism by Stan Rhine
- Book Review by Ramona Gault
- Upcoming Meeting Speakers/Topics
- SWW Membership Survey Results
- SWW logo Shirt order form
- Survey Results
SWW SAGE -August 2017